Do you notice these symptoms in yourself or a significant other?
- Difficulty with hearing speech with background noise
- Difficulty hearing across a large/long table
- Turning up the TV louder than normally needed
- Asking others to repeat themselves frequently
- Withdrawal from conversations
- Avoiding some social settings
If you recognise some of these symptoms we would recommend having a hearing test performed – this will determine if your hearing levels are within normal limits.
If you have experienced sudden hearing loss in one or both of your ears you should seek an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible to determine the cause.
To book an appointment for a full hearing test or if you would like some more information please give us a call on 01224 647652 or email us at email@example.com.